08 December, 2012

Help the insomniac

I am an insomniac. I have been one for the longest time. Whoopee for me! As much as possible, I try to sleep without any sleep aids.  I have so much difficulty sleeping that’s why I sort of make sure that I am dead tired when I get home. It should make sleeping easier. I found something that temporarily solves my problem – wine! Usually, when I go to sleep, I wake up way before my alarm goes off. Or maybe I'm just tired ( coz I came from a 2-hour traffic from Sta. Rosa to SLEX )

So now that I have found something that temporarily solves my problem, I get another one. Usually, when I go to sleep, I wake up way before I want to… and I really feel tired, but on most days, I don’t notice any effects of lost sleep. For the last 4 or 5 days, I have been brutally fatigued. I started taking B-complex. I am so tired of being tired. Does anyone want to contribute to a vacation for me? My needs are really modest. at this point, a weekend in a local hotel would be just fine. :-)