30 April, 2013


Last week, someone asked me how I was doing. Albeit knowing that it was a polite small talk opener, I sorta wanted to convince myself that this person meant well and that she was every bit sincere in whatever her intention was. Usually, I'd say that I'm all good or that I'm okay. However, just this instance I replied, "I'm doing great." and I was very truthful to my answer because I am doing great.Ü 

Let's see. I've been doing a lot of writing these past months. I like what I'm doing now. I'm happy that I get to do a lot of the things that I love doing. I'm really doing great progress with my Project No Excuses ( have yet to share my notes ) and I'm inspiring others to love themselves more and to be healthy & healthier.  

There may be a few bumps here and there, but I couldn't really care less. A lot of fabulous things have been happening both to my closest friends and people whom I love with all my heart & I just feel strangely good in general. Lastly, Missy Witchy might have decided that I'm really not her problem and there's absolutely no point doing or even wishing not-so-nice-things to happen to me. Life is too short to worry about anything immaterial AND that list up there is just awesome! Almost everything on that list ( except for #11, but that's just for now I guess ) is necessary, at least in my own little world and I've been living 'em. I'm a slightly different me again, probably twice better \m/
  ❥ __R.

Grazie to witanddelight.tumblr.com.
I found the original image of the list sans my notes on vodka + vino + coffee.


Clare Henney said...

I like this entry. Happy to know that you are doing great. :)

After everything that has happened to me din these past few years, I realized that #3 is true. I normally steer clear of being like that pero now I know some people won't take things any other way. Related din sa #5 yun di ba? :)

#7 & 12 - I've been weeding out some people in my life because of this din.

R. ✩ said...

There are people who deserve #3 for several reasons. We can only take so much shites from others. Yes. Yes. And another yes for #s 5, 7, and 12. All the best Clare. You're a good person and deserve to be happy.