07 May, 2013

MY FUTURE BEST FRIEND

One of the people whom I built and kept an unexpectedly awesome kind of friendship ... aka C has been talking to me about a girl that he’s smitten about. For the past few days and weeks, by default, she's become our Top 1 favorite subject.

Let's call her F. She and I have not met, but I feel that I already know her. From all the stories that C shared with me, it looks like F and I will click. Based on the stuff that I've heard about her, F and I are alike in so many ways.


I already feel this warmth towards F and oddly, but happily feel connected to her. There is this affection that is not spoken, but on my part, it's already there. I am happy for C and for F that their paths crossed that weekend. As is with other friends, I get IK-ed ( internal kilig ) all over. If God wills that they be together, I'd be second happiest next to them. I could only hope for the best and my motherly & sisterly vibes tell me that something good will come out of their "modules".

F is the girlfriend, partner that C is looking for. He does not know it yet, but he is drawn to her like crazy. He has days that he consciously will not talk to her, but he always slips up ... at least to me. He perpetually trips on me because in his mind, I am the sister that he never wanted. Haha. I wonder how in the world would he know that when he does not even have a sister. Toink! C's goodness always goes unnoticed. I consider myself lucky that I was blessed with his friendship. I know that F will be in good hands and will be one of the luckiest girls on earth when she opens her heart some more.


 To F , I am itching to look for you in Twitter + almost dying to leave a comment in your blog but I'd rather know more about what an amazing person you are from C. He was just telling me during lunch that you and I should talk. he calls us COUGARS! But that's because he does not know what to call whatever it is in between that and our current age.Ü I can't wait to meet you ....  ❥ __R.

Photo Credit: From lovequotes_xoxo 
 

45 comments:

Ricademus said...

I I hope his lationship with her continues to grow--and that your's blossom's soon!

Texstar said...

I wish you both the best!

Natosha Miller said...

that is very awesome, thank you for sharing.

P Bishop said...

I hope it all works out. I think maybe it would be good for all of you to slow your roll a little, but that's just me. Make sure you aren't falling in love with love and not the person. Best of luck.

Hilary @ The RNY Life said...

Hope both of your relationships continue to blossom and only bring good things.

EmmaT said...

Must be so strange having a close male friend telling you about a really special girl

Tonya Lewis said...

What a nice post, I enjoyed it very much Thanks for sharing

Janelle Shank said...

wow very cool story. i hope things work out!

Danielle said...

You sound like a really great friend. I wish your friend the very best of luck with the new interest of his affection.

Rebecca Swenor said...

I have friend exactly like this and you know something good come for them. I love hearing about these things for friends because it is like reading a story book or watching a movie. Thanks for sharing. Let us know what happens please.

Ralff Dizon said...

Great Post, I enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing this.

Cintia Tekla said...

I wish you all the best!

Annemarie Leblanc said...

I hope that their relationship continues to grow and they become closer.

Franc said...

Even if you haven't met her. You've described her so well so for sure, you will click.

Natalie Summers said...

The letters got confusing, fake names would of been easier to follow, lol.. could F be you, or is F a legit person?

tonyknuckles said...

Wishing you all the best.

Maria Constanza Oller said...

Such a cute story and I know what u mean when my BFF felt inlove online I tho I already know the boy so well I kinda tho of him as friend, now he is a bestie too!

Lisa said...

Sounds Like You Made A Great Friend Hope You Get To Meet Soon!

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

how cool is that? Good luck in your relationship

Chasity said...

Wish you the best. The most fulfilling relationships come from being with a best friend.

shay cb said...

I cant wait to read a post here mentioning that you and F already met.

Michelle Rattan said...

I really enjoyed reading your post. The best of luck to you.

Zulema Tomlinson said...

It is great to have a friendship and relationship that you can write about. It is the best medicine.

Kath Rivera said...

I hope you'll continue this growing relationship with F for the best!

Embracing The Good Life said...

This all sounds so very exciting! I can't wait to read more...please update soon!

Sherri Jo said...

so exciting! I hope you will update us on this as they go :)

Mama to 5 said...

Good luck to you and your new relationships!

mail4rosey said...

Good friends are awesome to have... Good luck to all involved!

Cococute Manaloto said...

I remember my very first Best Friend and it did not come expectedly. So I think I can not say I will have future best friend, maybe someone was already been but I just can't figure it out yet.

MyDomesticDish said...

Awh, I hope it works out for them. Let's hope she doesn't have a jealous streak!! :P

~ Saying hi from the Dish ~
Alysia
www.mydomesticdish.com

samantha amberstone said...

i love that people can have close relationships like this, its always nice to have someone to count on. i cant wait to read more

Sandy Sandler said...

What great bonding and sharing time. I hope everyone works out!

Ickle Pickle said...

Oh how lovely -you sound like such a great friend. I hope everything works out for you both

The Plagued Parent said...

It is so sweet how you wish your friend the best. I notice this post is from a while ago, did they work out together? Did you end up liking her as much as you thought?

Emma said...

Awww! How sweet of you as the sister he never wanted. LoL! I hope they'll end up together :).

Liz Mays said...

I hope you guys can become good friends. It sounds like you would have a lot of fun together.

Liz Leiro said...

This is so cool! You're a really supportive friend :) Hopefully you get to meet her soon!

Mama to 5 said...

I bet you cannot wait to meet her! Sounds like you are looking forward to it!

spiffykerms said...

Keep us posted on how things work out, wouldja? Best of luck!

Reginia Cordell said...

This sounds like the beginning of a great love story. I hope you continue to publish the updates.

NutriFit Mama said...

How exciting. I hope you get to meet her soon and it sounds like great friendship.

Penny Struebig said...

Wow -- your friend is lucky to have someone like you around. Hope things continue in a positive directions.

April Mims said...

You sound like a great friend to C and will be a great friend to F when you meet her. Best of luck to all of you!

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Awww, this is so sweet of you Russ. C is so lucky to have a sister from another mother! I'm sure C and F will be an item soon.

Angelic Sinova said...

How lovely! You sound like such a great friend. Can't wait to hear more <3