03 June, 2013


From moon blocks to a friend's inspiration for the week post to the first book that caught my eye and other stuff. I wonder and ask, what is the universe trying to tell me? I have long gone forward, but today ... it was just strange. It felt like the heavens are playing a joke on me. I accept that there are things that are really out of control, the same way that there are things that we cannot change.

I am purposely doing this.
I do not like to be overwhelmed by events. This twisted knot kind of feeling will drive me nuts if it does not stop. This pseudo-anticipation is almost killing me. It’s funny how I have already come to the point of releasing all control the universe of this entire bipolar-ed mess. I've let go of whatever power there is, hopes, expectations and I have surrendered to the outcome, whatever and whenever it may be.

"Some relationships just end. Like a star, they burn bright and brilliant,
and then nothing in particular goes wrong, they just reach their end. They burn out." → Cora Carmack
Keeping it positive.
Whether it's about life, friendship, love, or a job — whatever it may be, next to the truth, at most times acceptance helps you heal and bounce back. You get into this weird phase and that’s okay. It can be exhausting and discouraging. Sometimes it gets a little painful especially if you went through such a disheartening experience but then again, as you take things one day at a time, you’ll be surprised at how the universe conspires to make everything work out. 

I don't know what to make of it. Despite how strange this Monday has been, I know that something better will come along. And, everything will when it's meant to happen. It does feel like I am in some sort of limbo this week. It's a very unsettling feeling because on most days, you will always find me prepared. So when life is like how it has been this past 3 days, I need to remind myself to be patient.

I am still a work-in-progress; I am learning despite how difficult it is to be content with a situation. Let go, be patient, and surrender everything to the heavens. Again, until the right person or the one comes along or comes back ( for some ), there won't be any difference at anything unless that one beautiful thing happens ... everything, in God's perfect time. ☮..Peace. Love & Good Vibes. ❥__RUSS.