31 December, 2013

My 2013 in photos ...

I love beginnings because they are always brimming with so much hope. It also brings with it a multitude of thoughts, ideas, and plans — things that I want to do, more things that I would like to accomplish, and places that I want to see in 2014. I'm excited and I am just full of anticipation for everything beautiful that will come and happen. You've trained me well 2013, xie xie!

I want to take a minute to not to ask for anything from Him, but simply to say thank you for everything that I have. When you get older, the things that you want in life and the stuff that make you happy cannot be purchased from malls. Comes with age, huh?Ü Despite challenges, 2013 has been good to my family and I. I have no reason to complain.

I thank GoD for always keeping the people I love safe and healthy. He has always helped my family and people who matter get through whatever comes our way. I am thankful for the person that I am today — more independent, stronger, and more grateful. I have come to know myself more + great news is, my still young heart is strong and happy. YES! One of the most beautiful things that happened to me in 2013 is being able to replace hate with understanding and most importantly, forgiveness. Now, I can look back at anything not with regret, but with a big smile.


"My whole being is happy." - Psalm 16:9



Hello 2013!


February Cebu Trip


My First #ThrowbackThursday


After Years of Hermit Mode. Congratulations Atty. Ramos!


Moldex with Media Friends at Our Biggest Event in May - Grand Riviera Suites Topping Off


I'm a Fairy Godmother ... Again. Welcome, Baby Lia.


McDo-Fest. Minion Madness.


Brunch Date w- Pat


Moldex Boot Camp


Animo Night


Side A's Benefit Show for Typhoon Victims


Reliving History at Taal, Batangas

12 snapshots out of hundreds, of course, these don't capture all of 2013. That ought to be good, right? It tells me that 2013 was well-spent and packed with laughter & life lessons. It was a year of growing-up, loving myself more, choosing my battles, mastering the art of patience, and spending quality time with family.

With that, I wish that you'd also find a minute to reflect on the past year and thank the Lord for blessings received.
☮ Peace + ❥ Love + Good Vibes. RUSS.


2 comments:

Melissa Menes said...

It's wonderful that 2013 was good to you Russ (for me too!) I'm happy to read the last part, about forgiveness - it indeed changes your whole perspective and lightens you. Love the photos of your adventures over the past year. Here's to 2014!

Ricademus said...

I'm glad you had a great 2013! Seeing the pictures made me think how odd it is to have an attractive sister after all these years. :)