15 June, 2015

Enjoying a city home & living the good life at Ortigas Center


There's nothing like having your own home. However, if going to your place of work takes forever because of the terrible traffic situation like what we always experience here in Metro Manila, chances are you'd be having breakfast and dinner in your car or you'd be going home exhausted every single working day of your life. You'll probably get five hours of sleep and if you're lucky, you'd have six.

It's not exactly fun and eventually, it's going to take a toll on your health. That's how toxic it could be if one lives in a metropolitan area. It can even be quite overwhelming for most people. Be it the tortuous traffic jams during rush hour or the rat race involved in the morning commute, these are just some of the things in the daily metropolis life that could leave you stressed and/or drained. That is why most people would prefer living in a location that minimizes the stress from the fast paced life in the metro without having to compromise productivity for leisure.

The comforts & convenience that go with a city home
A city home will give you more time for yourself and the things you love to do

If and when the time comes that my office is not-so-close to my house, I won't have second thoughts about renting a place that's conveniently closer to my place of work. I'll tell you how financially sensible this is in another post but right now, I can assure you that this is the most practical thing to do especially for people who are always on the go.

Good thing, we now have sites and online portals that offer a wide-range of listings of properties for rent. One of which is  Rent-Ortigas . For people who work in the Ortigas area, you guys need not look further as the ideal location exists in the heart of Manila – the Ortigas Center! The now booming financial and central business district was formerly a part of the Hacienda de Mandaloyon of the Augustinian Order which was eventually sold to the company that became the Ortigas & Company, Limited Partnership. Regardless if you're a young and talented professional or somebody who's already settled and enjoying the family life, Metro Manila's second most important business district houses everything you could ever look for in an ideal location as it strikes the perfect balance between work and leisure. Home to office skyscrapers, shopping malls, restaurants and educational institutions, there is no doubt that the Ortigas Center is the place to be.

Rent-Ortigas

Want to start living the good life now but haven't found an apartment in Ortigas yet? No need to worry as Rent Ortigas is here to assist you in finding your new home in a simpler, faster, and safer way. Whether you are looking for a bed space for rent or an apartment for rent in Ortigas.


» Simply go online and visit www.rent-ortigas.com to view a full listing of properties up for rent.
» From there, they will securely connect you with the unit owners, brokers, and landlords and help you seal the deal.

And, if you can't find anything yet on their current listings or if you're still looking around, you may get instant updates on new property listings via their Facebook page, facebook.com/rentortigas. Start looking at their wide selection of properties that are available today and live the good life at Ortigas Center. Inquire now and make a reservation.


About Rent Ortigas
Rent Ortigas is here to assist you in the quest of finding that perfect place to call 'home' near the heart of the Ortigas Center. The team of Mirai D3sign Inc. created this user-friendly online rental marketplace to make house hunting more convenient for those looking for a new place to call ‘home’ – regardless if you are looking for a bed space for rent or an apartment for rent in Ortigas. This online service shall enable you to view the wide selection of available and affordable living spaces for rent. Not only that, we will also help you connect with the unit owners, brokers and landlords without having to about the authenticity and security of the postings.

Condos for rent in Ortigas

If you can't find anything on their current selections, there's no need to worry. Rent Ortigas comes with a feature that will notify you of new listings for bed space and apartment(s) for rent in Ortigas in an instant. Sign up with Rent Ortigas and make your dream apartment in Ortigas a reality.



Would you consider getting a city home if your place of work is far ( like far you have to wake up early every day far ) from your home?
 ☮..Peace + _Love + Good Vibes. RUSS.

75 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I have lived in my own house for the last 13 years and you're right - there is nothing like it. This sounds like a great way to search for one :)

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

This sounds like a much easier way to look for a home than the traditional way. I was so glad when we found our house. It wasn't really because it was my dream home. It was more that the entire process was finally over!

Theresa Pickett said...

Thanks for sharing the info! I agree that renting a place near work and spending weekends at home is one great option for some families.

Myrah - Coupon Mamacita said...

This is such a wonderful idea! We didn't have anything like this when we were looking for our home. This would have made it so much easier.

Diana Villa said...

I never heard of this site before, but after reading your post I have to check it out, thanks ^_^

Kori Tomelden said...

We are about to become first time home owners next month and the thought both terrifies and excites me. There is a ton of responsibility that comes with it, but I'm up for the challenge... I think!

spiffykerms said...

Gotta say, I live in the suburbs right now and I had to go to the main city for an event...during rush hour traffic. Hooboy, not a fan of people honking at me for no reason. Lol. By the end of it my armpits were soaked and my back was sore from being so nervous and uptight!

TMI.

Alli Smith said...

I'm so glad I work from home! If I didn't, I would definitely look for a home close to work. I hate sitting in traffic.

Ronda Ogilvie said...

this sounds like a well thought out helpful site! I am sure it is helping many folks find their perfect space!

Christy Maurer said...

That sounds like a really helpful site for renters. I am sure you could find many rentals that would be in the right neighborhood!

Michele D said...

Never heard of them before now. I bet their service helps others find a good home.

(Terry) My Journey With Candida said...

We moved from the suburbs to a 100 acre farm in the country then back to the suburbs. I am not looking to move again but I wonder if this site does rentals for vacations

Thirty Something Super Mom said...

This is such a great resource for renters. I didn't even know it existed until now. My mom is a renter and when I was trying to find her a place, it was hard. Wish I had known about this and when she wants to move, I will tell her about this, thanks for sharing!

Jessica Simms said...

I will be visiting Manila soon, I will have to look into this service.

Raijean said...

Love this! I'm all about city living. Such a great moving resource.

Mistee Dawn said...

This really would be a great resource if I was looking to rent. But I do not ever plan on moving. I love where I am too much.

Kisa Johnson said...

While it's just a rental, I enjoy having our own space! No shared walls!
I hated living in the townhouse we lived in when we moved to this state. My (now) 9 year old was a baby, and the second she'd cry the neighbors would slam on the wall! Making matters so much worse!

ourfamilyworld said...

There's no place like home, but you are right. You need a space near your workplace if you have to go through that daily. This sounds like a great service.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I definitely agree, there's nio place like home but if you work in a place where you have to battle everyday with traffic, it is better to rent in a nearby place.

Elayne Frank said...

Thankfully we live just a few miles away from a major city This way my husband has a short commute and we still enjoy the comforts of a small town.

bree said...

I can't wait until I get to travel to Manila!

And i do not miss the days where I was spending a large chunk of my day commuting.

Franc said...

I like the Ortigas areas since it's in the center. You can easily go to QC or head over to Makati.

jaime lacson said...

Renting near your working place is the best.. forget about the traffic and being late..

Louise Banta said...

There's a lot of opportunities in Manila for people from the province but because of the traffic problem our country has, it's almost impossible to work there. It's great that there are options such as rent-ortigas.

Six Time Mommy TEST said...

This sounds great. There really is no place like home. I found that out when we moved 2.2 hours away. This would have been great! - Jeanine

Uplifting Families said...

I hear about the long commute everyday from my husband. His job moved from one location to another that ended up being over an hour from our house. He says it's a big waste of time driving that far but we aren't in the position to move.

JOJO VITO said...

I love what you have in Metro Manila....but I just cannot trade what we have in the province. :)

Lynndee said...

I can't blame the people in Manila if they choose to rent a house close to work instead of traveling back to home because the traffic there is really terrible. I would definitely consider getting a city home if I work in Manila.

Ann B said...

This sounds like a great site. I can not imagine having a long commute everyday. I am very lucky to work from home. My daily commute is 2 mins to get to my couch.

Sweepster said...

The more competition in the better in the home rental market I say!

CourtneyLynne said...

This site sounds fantastic! We just bought our home last year, but if I have my way we will be selling it to move back to the sunshine state lol... Hopefully one day!

Krystal Butherus said...

That would be a handy tool to have if you are moving in a hurry! I would love to live near my workplace for sure.

Bonnie Gowen said...

I've never heard of this before but sounds like a great way to find a place. I think I would find a city home as well if I had to commute to far away.

Hil'Lesha O'Nan said...

Wonderful site! It reminds me of rental listing sites like Trulia. My husband and I have been in the midst of searching for a home to buy to no avail. We may have to find another rental for the time being and have a house built instead within the next couple years.

Mimicutelips said...

This is an excellent idea. I live in the Washington, DC area and we know all about bad traffic. This is almost genius, we could use something like this in our area.

Michelle Varga said...

This sounds like it would be a great app for people looking for places to live. I'm sure this would be helpful to people in Manila.

Janice Lim said...

Wow, that's a great site. I hope all cities here have that. Makes finding a place to stay easier and faster too.

Kelly Hutchinson said...

This post came at a great time for me as my family and I are hoping to be moving out of our current rental at the end of the year.

Albert, N. said...

Living close to your work place is ideal especially because it minimizes the destruction. The only problem with finding a place this close is that most are very expensive if at all they're available. Thanks for sharing

Sef Tiburcio said...

One of the things I hated is working far from my place. Moreover, in case I will be assigned to other place, this app will be useful on finding the best condos or house that I can rent. Thus, avoiding traffic in Manila. :)

Marie Imperial said...

I do agree the app makes it easier to find a home. No need for us to go house to house that much! ^_^

theresa said...

I'll be n Ortigas soon. But what I hate going to Manila whenever I go to Ortigas is the traffic and there are a lot of people. Metro Manila has a very alarming situation when it comes to traffic right now.

Patty | MrsC said...

Truth? I would rather live far from the city and have to drive or commute to work than buy a place there. I don't think I'm willing to give up my quiet evenings and peaceful mornings.

Sam said...

If I had one wish, it would be that I get to bring my parents to QC to live there. I really love QC that's why I moved out. :)

Yona Williams said...

I never really stopped to think how daily commutes, the traffic and the hustle/bustle of city life can take a toll on your health. I've lived in both ends of the extremes (busy city and slow rural), and I found that I prefer to live somewhere in the middle.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Renting a place near your place of work will do wonders for a person because of the traffic these days.

Millie Manahan said...

Honestly, no. I hate traveling now. Traffic gets me sick! But, if I need to cover an event or series of write-ups for a week or two, then I can consider.

By the way, I like the stand for your Mac! I have been looking for one!

michelle co said...

Ortigas is a nice place to stay..you can find everything there.

Elizabeth O. said...

Renting a place near your office is definitely a great idea. I would hate to face that kind of traffic every single day.

papaleng said...

This is one post my son would dearly love to read. He comes to work earlier than other just to avoid that annoying traffic at EDSA. He is working in Greenhills which is so far from Muntinlupa.


Fred Hawson said...

My friend's daughter is planning to rent a condo in that area to be nearer her college. I will refer this article to my friend so she can get an idea about the choices.

Nicol said...

this sounds like its an easy thing to use to search for homes. love the layout of the website

Karen said...

Living near your workplace will help you save not only money but also time and energy. Besides, having a property in Ortigas is a good investment.

Amanda Love said...

I own my own home and there is nothing like it. This sounds like a great way to find that perfect home near where you work.

Sunshine Kelly said...

I have stayed in Ortigas a short while when I worked in Philippines. I was a safe place and the environment there are decent. There are many facilities available at that area also.

carlo camilo valenzona said...

Madaluyong lang ako nag wowork. Malapit sa Ortigas. I will check this nga.

Sin Yee said...

Recently I saw KL has similar concept too. Love this idea much. Shall try it one day.

MELISASource said...

I will definitely pass this site on to my fellow renter friends. I know it will come in handy for them!

Raine Pal said...

Beautiful place to stay, especially for students looking for a comfortable place to have their study and relax.

Tiffany Yong W.T. said...

That's a useful web to rent places. I've watched Metro Manila (movie) and thought it was super dangerous to live in Manila as it easy to get conned. But now with this site, it looks safer and simpler!

Franc said...

I like the development of Ortigas. It's starting to be among the best cities to stay in.

Gillian Ong said...

Such a beautiful concept and idea! would love to use this

Fatemah Sajwani said...

Wow this looks super cool. I am lad I discovered your blog =)

<a href="http://whatfatemahsays.com>Fatemah Sajwani | What Fatemah Says </a >

Mommy Peach said...

Rent-Ortigas will definitely be helpful to those who are looking for a place to stay in Ortigas whether long or short term.

Fernando Lachica said...

Ortigas lifestyle is quite expensive but city-life's great. Well, doing so will give the the easy access and comfortable for your life.

lee rosales said...

this is a great info for people who wants to live in Ortigas? but how about other city?

Jerusha T. said...

There is a huge relief in owning your own home, and I for sure feel the pain of not being able to find anything close to where you work. Around here, our housing market is so crazy that in-town places near the jobs rent or sell for 2-3 times more than what that same house would rent/sell for an hour away... I wish we had a service like this that we could use in our area. It would make life so much easier! - Jerusha

Linda Madden said...

Nice article, but I love the black and white photography

Sicorra@NotNowMomsBusy said...

Living close to where you work is so nice, but in some cities it isn't always affordable to do so.

Dara Bonavia said...

Great post, we recently decided to drop out of the rat race and move our family into an RV for the next year and enjoy life. I'm sometimes sad that we are instilled since birth you must get married, after college and rush to have kids and a house with a white fence. We said forget that, got married had our kids and now are going to travel with the family! (plus save money in the process!) Thanks for the great info though!

Liz Mays said...

It is so great to have a place to turn to a resource when you're looking. It can be intimidating!

Michelle Hwee said...

Very nice. I didn't know anything about this at all or the place. Thanks for sharing it.

Jason Young said...

Looks good.

When do I move in?

michelle co said...

I love the concepot..everything can be easier using the web. Beats the manual scouring of rental place back in those days.

The Stay-at-Home Life Blog said...

I'd like to live closer to work, it'd be nice!