19 April, 2015

Azalea Residences supports #AdMe: 2015 Asia Digital Marketing Expo


Digital Marketing
Image Credit: Start-Up Nation

Considering digital marketing, making the move to incorporate it in a business' marketing plan, and making it one of the company's priorities are important. The internet has changed the way we do things. While traditional forms of media still work, digital has brought a rapid shift with promotions and it is now considered an integral part of the marketing mix. Digital is quickly becoming the more effective and more cost-efficient way to get the message out and to communicate to customers. As a marketing practitioner, digital marketing is essential in any business regardless of how small or huge it is.

Digital is definitely the way to go and here in the Philippines, I think a lot of companies are now taking this path. Many organizations and experts in this field work together to share their knowledge and to pass on best practices that companies can use to ensure that their businesses succeed. One of the most-anticipated events happening this year is the upcoming one-day only  Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015  that's set on 26-JULY 2015 at the new SMX Aura, in Taguig.





One of the companies supporting this much-awaited event is Azalea Residences, a 99-suite hotel located at Leonard Wood Loop, Baguio City. Last 07-April 2015, Azalea Residences represented by Marketing Manager, Karen Castro and TAG Media & PR ( represented Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas ) signed a partnership agreement for the upcoming Asia Digital Marketing 2015


Azalea Residences support AdMe
Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015

With the theme Empower, Connect, Inspire, and Learn, #AdMe organizers are expecting a lot of participants ( mostly senior level managers ) from different companies here in the Philippines. Top executives from various corporations will also join this year’s Asia Digital Marketing Expo to share the future of online marketing in the Philippines and in the Asia Pacific region. Some points that will be discussed are:

» The digital economy of the Philippines
» Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from East to West and West to East
» Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
» Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
» Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
» Micro-multinationals e-Commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond

Gracing #AdMe in July and making it an event that shouldn't be missed are the biggest, and the brightest digital icons of our time ... didja see the poster?Ü After all, there’s nothing like learning from the best.

For more information on #AdMe, interested parties may visit www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph. And, for partnerships and sponsorships, please contact TAG Media & PR at +63-916-6299381 or email grace@asiadigitalmarketing.ph.



How has digital ( marketing ) changed the way you do things for your blog? Or your business?
Do you think you can still live without it? How has it helped you?
 ☮..Peace + _Love + Good Vibes. RUSS.

50 comments:

Janine Ella said...

Philippines as a cashless society? Hmm. Wow that sounds interesting but I'm not sure if we are ready. Haha

Teri Yellow said...

That's why information technology course becomes in demand. Next time we will have too much graduates again just like with nursing. The best way to get updated and to have a connection is to attend this kinds of events. Is everyone invited here? I hope they will give certificate of completion or appearance.

Sef Tiburcio said...

Aside from the cool event, the events place is wow. The ambiance and the refreshing vibe can be found here!

Fiona said...

This sounds like a good expo for those who are interested in digital marketing. It's always great to get advice and knowledge from experts.

Alli Smith said...

Looks like an interesting event. I would love to attend an expo to learn more about digital marketing.

(Terry) My Journey With Candida said...

I can tell you I am not ready to be cashless!! I think I fight technology almost every step of the way.

NotYourOrdinary mum said...



I don't think I can live without the wonders of digital marketing. It has helped me showcase my passion in writing, and because of that, I've gained a lot of opportunities. DM really helped me to be diverse and not settle for less! :) I'd love to attend this event to know more about it!

JOJO VITO said...

this seemed to be an interesting event on digital marketing. I wish I can go :)

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

This looks like a great event. Digital marketing is such a great tool for small business owners.

theresa said...

I know one of the speakers there since college but I don't think I can go to this event since I have work that day. I'm sure this will be very informative.

Olivia Schwab said...

This expo sounds very interesting. I'm sure people will really appreciate this. I'm going to have to look more into this. Great post!

Ayesha said...

Great Expo to attend to who are into this kind of field.

Is PH really ready for it? If it's for the better, then why not :)

Good luck to them!

Raijean said...

Looks like an interesting event. I would love to learn more about it. Marketing is a part of my daily life.

NutriFit Mama said...

This sounds perfect for those who are into digital marketing. What a great concept, and I'm sure there is such to learn!

Chubskulit Rose said...

My husband wants to retire in the Philippines so he has been looking for properties for sale out there. Is it true that water is being rationed/delivered there? I thought they would have their own irrigation system up there.

Alison Freisz-Steward said...

You know, to be honest I've never been outside of the US, well, except Canada. I do find it very interesting to see that digital media is a bid deal in other areas of the world beyond my own little bubble though.

April Mims said...

Sounds like an interesting expo. I've been learning more and more about digital marketing and digital products. It's very interesting and there is a lot to learn.

Tiffany C said...

Sounds like a great opportunity for everyone involved. Thanks for sharing!

Liz Mays said...

Anyone attending this will surely learn a lot. It sounds like an awesome place to meet people with similar interests and goals too.

Cassie said...

This conference really does have an interesting list of topics. I would be interested on the thoughts concerning becoming a completely cashless society.

Autumn Blues Reviews said...

Always wanted to visit the Philipines. Not sure I would want to live there but would love to visit.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

I don't know much about the business side of DIgital Media but this sounds like an interesting event.

Lisa Codina said...

This would be a great convention to attend and I'm sure it would be beneficial for any blogger!

Jeanine said...

This looks great! Looks like a really great expo! I couldn't go cashless, ever I don't think! So interesting though!

spiffykerms said...

Looks like a great conference to go to! I haven't been to many in the past - but digital marketing is my kinda thing. I like that sorta stuff.

Lisa said...

Definitely looks like an interesting conference!

Lauren Richardson said...

This seems like it was an interesting event! I love the subject of digital marketing, so this was interesting!

Shaney Vijendranath said...

Thinking about going cashless scares me but that's the reality of today and I even do it unintentionally. Things are changing!

Robin (Masshole Mommy) said...

You're right when you say that digital is the way of the future! That's why I started blogging! I see the opportunities multiply everyday!

Dawn McAlexander said...

Conferences like these are very educational! They can really start you to thinking about how to make money in the digital world!

Ourfamilyworld said...

This would be a great convention to attend. I wish it was closer to me though

CourtneyLynne said...

As much as I love technology.... A cashless society scares me..... I want my money where I can see it lol...

Ann B said...

This would be a interesting expo to go to. It would definitely be different to be a cashless society.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I can easily see a cashless society for all, as many people just carry credit or debit cards, including myself. I definitely wouldn't have an issue with it! :)

Joanne T Ferguson said...

Seems to be a great conference where people can learn heaps! I wish I lived closer!

MikiHope said...

This sounds like it will be an very good conference with loads of information on how to stay on top of your game in the world of the internet. I live in the US so will not be able to attend but almost wish I could!

Chubskulit Rose said...

The registration fee is affordable considering the high profiles of the speakers. This would be a great event to attend to.

Lynndee said...

That would surely be a great event. How I wish I can attend so I will learn more about digital media. Good to see Ms. Janette Toral as one of the speakers. :)

Michelle Varga said...

Sounds like an interesting conference. I'm looking forward to going to some blogging conferences in the next year or so.

Amanda Simkin said...

What an interesting idea. I am just starting to learn more and more about marketing--digital marketing sounds exciting!

Amanda
www.queenofthelandoftwigsnberries.com

Manu Kalia said...

This is the best place to go if you are a digital marketer! Glad you shared this one.

Elizabeth O. said...

I think the topics are ambitious. But it is worth all the effort when applied.

Elizabeth O. said...

I think the topics are ambitious. But it is worth all the effort when applied.

Erin said...

This sounds like something wonderful for anyone that is interested in digital marketing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Krystal Butherus said...

Conferences are a great way to boost experience in your field. You can also network with others!

Kira Thompson said...

I'm pretty cashless now lol. I mostly use debit but I know tons of people that wouldn't go for it. I'm sure it will happen eventually.

JaimeLovesStuff said...

This sounds like a great even for anybody in the marketing world or wants to be!

Sam said...

I wanna try this out! I'll see if I can get my office to send me here :)

Mommy Peach said...

This sounds like an event where you can learn a lot of information regarding Digital marketing.

Aisha Kristine Chong said...

This seems wonderful.. marketing never fails once it is done right.