17 August, 2015

South #FoodTrip: EAT, DINE, and ENJOY at Hernatto Food Hub Las Piñas

Ber months are just around the corner.Ü Everyone instantly nicer and friendlier + you won't miss the excitement that the ber months bring. Plans for vacations, family gatherings, bazaars, and parties usually start around this time. Sounds busy, eh? That's just the beauty of it. Those of you who I have been friends with for a while would remember that I always greet everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS on 01-September 1. It's an odd but rather positive habit that I have been doing for the past 10 years. It just shows how excited I get around that time.

Foodie Love

One of the things I always look forward to during one of my favorite seasons of the year are the night food bazaars. Each year, these night food bazaars become more and more popular. And, I was delighted to learn that they're beginning to expand in the South and one of the much-anticipated night food bazaars would be the Hernatto Food Hub's  "A Southern Taste" , which will open its doors on 03-September 2015 (Thursday). They will also have a kick-off party on Friday, 04-September 2015 with invited bands, celebs, and chefs.

The Hernatto Food Hub will be open every Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays of September from 6:00 P.M. – 3:00 A.M. and it is located at the H-District in front of SM Southmall, in Las Piñas. The Hernatto Food Hub aims to tap the hearts & tummies ( yes! ) of BPO employees in the area and residents of nearby cities ( Parañaque, Muntinlupa, Pasay, Las Piñas, and possibly those in Bacoor ) who are looking for a venue where they can dine, party, and bond with friends and family during weekends.

Aside from all the food lovin' the we shall all enjoy, The Hernatto Food Hub also have other activities such as Food Wars, Best Booth Design Contest, the Next Big Foodtrepreneur, raffle, games, and entertainment. All these and more make the Hernatto Food Hub exciting and definitely a foodie's heaven.

Hernatto Las Piñas

Hernatto Food Hub envisions to not just be be like any other food bazaars or food hubs. The people behind the Hernatto Food Club takes pride in it being a masterpiece of a creative team that's committed to delivering culinary excellence. At the same time, the Hernatto Food Club aims to provide a unique and unforgettable event experience that will surely satisfy every person’s food and beverage craving — hopefully, it makes you want to come back for more!Ü

The Hernatto Food Hub is still open to accepting concessionaires, so if you are are a food entrepreneur, restaurant owner, or even a start-up business owner who wants to expand your business — the Hernatto Food Hub will be a business opportunity for you. Those interested to do sponsorships or for booking inquiries, you may get in touch with Jenica Ti at +63.917.580.9770. You may also send them an email at hernattofc@gmail.com or visit their Facebook page HernattoFC for more details.



Are you as excited as I am with the BER months? If yes, what are you most excited about this BER season?
☮..Peace + _Love + Good Vibes. RUSS.

35 comments:

Tweenselmom said...

I want to try that out! Will give it a try. The restaurant looks great.

theresa said...

Lately I've been cutting on expenses on foodtripping because of my hospitalization bills that flew above the roof! I want to go back foodtripping soon and this resto looks great to try!

Anne V said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah, a night food bazaar! I don't I have been to one as of yet. I know, I know, a foodie not having experienced an event such as The Hernatto Food Hub is definitely missing out on a lot. Hopefully I get to attend this one and sample the food!

loner zone said...

I guess what I'm excited about this BER months is the cool weather here in Thailand. It will start to get cold and pretty soon I'll see Thai people wearing their winter clothes.

Esme Sy said...

Wow this is such a treat! We go to Las Pinas every weekend to visit our family, I'd love to go here on one of those visits! Thanks for the info.

Mia Foo said...

sounds like the best event for foodies! i wonder how would the food war goes. competition by votes? or... it can't be a literal food fight right?

Deshawn Keiner said...

I have never heard of BER season but it sounds awesome. I think the closest thing we have to that here in Florida is the "Food and Wine Festival" I have actually been once and it has similarities to your description about the Hernatto Food Hub's "A Southern Taste" I really hope you enjoy yourself and please make a blog about your experience and add a lot of pictures. I look forward to seeing the different platters they had available. As well as hear about your overall experience.

Marie Imperial said...

The hotdog looks so yummy, I can lick my screen right now!

yvonnembertoldo said...

There's just so many great restaurants in the south that I've want to try because of great reviews but it's too far from my place. Hopefully I get to try some soon!

Shann Eva said...

This sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to try new food.

Tiffany Yong W.T. said...

I think this is a good opportunities for the public to know the entrepreneuring F&B startups, as well as for the business owners to learn about the public's preferences and make improvements to their service and food!

Franc said...

This would be an exciting event for foodies. I hope they get more concessionaires so it would give them more options.

ourfamilyworld said...

I love going to food bazaars. I always look forward to the food and festivities whenever the Ber months kick in.

MELISASource said...

Oh wow I love love love these kinds of events!! I wish that I was there to attend!! Sounds awesome!

Claudette P. Esterine said...

Wish I could be there, looks like it is goin gto be great fun!

Fred Hawson said...

Las Pinas is very far from where I live, so it is highly unlikely that we can visit this event. Those fries in the first picture looks so good to eat! I want to taste them.

debdenny said...

How neat. I would love to see this.

lovemindanao said...

i can't wait to get into the different taste of foodies this place can offer.. I hope everything is affordable and delicious... see you in september.

ling said...

Cool event for someone looking to enter the food industry... Babe I have a burning question - is the sweet potatoes fries in the first photo? It looks really delish!!!! Yes I am greedier than I am enterprising ;)

Danii said...

Sounds like a foodie paradise!

Millie Manahan said...

I'm excited because next month is my birthday month! And of course, it's cooler na and people are nicer! hahaha...

Shannon Peterson said...

Yum! I love finding new food wherever I go, and this place looks awesome!

Franc said...

I love the concept of food hubs. It can really give you more options and variety in your food.

Justin Vawter said...

this would be really cool! too bad it's very far since I'm up from north but it reminds of the Mercato. :)

Fatemah Sajwani said...

Food Bazars are so interesting don't you think. We have one in our city too.

Debarpan Mukherjee said...

A Southern taste seems like an awesome idea! I have always loved food bazaars, would be great to attend!

papaleng said...

Night food bazaar, its been awhile since me and my wife had done this. The place is quite near to us. pwede,

Sunshine Kelly said...

I love to attend such yearly event not only I get to taste the gourmet food but also meet up with other foodies and share our experiences.

Hannah Green said...

This is a great idea for a food hub, with a huge passion for what they are cooking will make all the difference.

Mommy Peach said...

I hope I get to see more food bazaars here in the north area this year.

Theresa said...

The Hernatto Food Hub sounds like a really fun and happening event. I'd attend if I was there.

A Cold Cup of Chloe said...

I've never heard of BER season but it sounds like my kind of time! Do you know if they have anything similar in Australia?

Elizabeth O. said...

I love trying out food which is why food festivals are always something that I look out for! I wish I was nearer! I'm sure there's so much good food to enjoy here!

Tesha said...

What a wonderful opportunity to partner for success. It sounds very exciting. Best of luck to you.

Kitchie said...

Urgh, missed it again! Will have to wait for it in December probably... Thanks for the info :)