07 June, 2015

Foodie Love: Grace Park at One Rockwell

Grace Park, One Rockwell

Grace Park is one of my favorite restaurants in Metro Manila. It is one of my go-to places for catching up with girlfriends or a date with P over lunch or dinner because they have amazing food, a great wine selection, and a rustic-lovely kind of chillax vibe. They have selected wines that pair wonderfully with all the yummy farm-to-table comfort food on their menu and best of all, you and your friends need not yell at each other just so you could talk.




Grace Park, One Rockwell
Exposed Pipes. Recycled Materials. Vintage Vibe.


Laidback, a little too girly, but still beautiful
I find Grace Park as a savor-all-you-want kind of spot. It's cozy and casual, but at the same time it's chic and sophisticated. There's not just one age group that comes here. I've seen young entrepreneurs, college students, moms, and families come here and everyone usually spends a lot of time — usually more than the typical time spent for dinner. Good thing, Grace Park management doesn't mind.

Two things that we all probably have in common are: first is that, we're all passionate about food + wine and second, we're all drawn to the unusual elegance brought together by cement finishing, exposed pipes, and vintage-inspired elements that I rarely see in the other usual places that I frequent in the South and in Manila.


Grace Park Truffle Pasta Grace Park OMG Burger Grace Park Muscovado Beef Belly


The food keeps me coming back.
I learned from friends that Grace Park is another Margarita Fores signature restaurant. Aaah, no wonder I love it here. Cibo and Lusso are my favorites and both are under the umbrella of restaurants of Margarita Fores. I guess it is no surprise why Grace Park is a favorite. [ Read: @ruussso loved Lusso ]

For starters, you can't go wrong with their Sardines Dip which I prefer to have with soft bread. I also like their Mushroom Field, Asiago Cream. I highly recommend the Fettuccine + Truffles + Organic Egg and Muscovado Beef. I have not come here without having someone else help me finish my food, so I guess it's safe to say that both Truffle Pasta and the Muscovado Beef are good for sharing. P recommends their OMG Burger. The runners-up for P and I are the Spinach Fettuccine Bolognese and the Chicken Parmigiana.

And, if you have a little more room on your belt, the Chocolate Lava Pastillas ( This is one of Grace Park's best sellers! ) is a must-try. P and I ordered 2 Chocolate Lava Pastillas the first time we dined at Grace Park. Other dessert options to indulge your sweet tooth are the Ensaimada Bread Pudding, Cuatros Leches, and the Lemon Walnut Cream Pie.

Grace Park Pastillas Chocolate Lava

Expect to shell out at least P800 ($18) per head for a hearty meal, but don't worry because Grace Park will not disappoint. If you're in the mood for some dining splurge, Grace Park is ideal for dates or catching up with friends that you haven't seen in a loooooong time.



If you're planning to walk-in, the best time to do this would be during lunch on a weekday. Visit a different time, you'll have to try your luck because the place gets packed. I usually call to reserve a table if I'm going here for dinner because Grace Park does such a great job pleasing its patrons with the best happy food in town so be sure to make a reservation. I hate to disappoint most of you, but you ought to know that Grace Park can only accommodate a number of guests at a time. Again, be sure to make a reservation.Ü  ☮..Peace + _Love + Good Vibes. RUSS.


★ ★ ★ ★ ★


✎  Grace Park ( One Rockwell )
  +63 939 9347223 ; +632 8437275
  Ground Level - One Rockwell, Rockwell Drive, Poblacion, Makati City


75 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

That sounds like a lovely restaurant to eat at. The food you got looks delicious and I love the charming decor.

Hannah Green said...

This looks like such a quirky little place to eat, I would love to live there. The chocolate lava looks delicious too.

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

That food looks absolutely amazing. The fettuccine with the organic egg... my goodness.

Melissa Pezza said...

The OMG Burger is aptly named! I'd love to sink my teeth into that thing. That's the tastiest looking food I've ever seen. I'd love to give it a try one day.

Christy Maurer said...

That burger looks amazing! I love cool places like that! It's really not all that expensive if you are getting great food and ambiance.

lee rosales said...

Shelling out 800 pesos is not surprising as you will be dining in Rockwell. Just looking at the photos makes me drool on pasta and that burger

The World is Our Bed said...

I grew up in the Philippines but left many years ago. It's amazing to see how much the food scene has evolved!

Six Time Mommy TEST said...

Looks like a great place to hang out and eat! Some yummy looking dishes! Nice little place to visit! - jeanine

Liz Mays said...

Wow the food looks delicious, it's no wonder you love this place! I would have to try that beef belly.

Christina Bhattacharya said...

I have never heard of Grace Park before. It sounds wonderful. I agree, the best time to try out new restaurants is at lunch time when the crowds are less. If you like it, then check out dinner.

Mia Foo said...

the food does sound good, plus the café looks pretty nice and cosy too. but I'm guessing the lighting isn't very good for taking food photos? they seem kind of washed out.

Crystal Green said...

This looks like really good food. I'm glad you warned us about the price of eating there. I am also glad you shared about when to go there.

Echo A said...

Wow, the atmosphere and the food looks amazing! That pasta dish has me drooling a little bit!

Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

Now that's a meal, that foood looks delicious. I could almost taste it. Must add it to my list.

Elayne Frank said...

That OMG Burger looks delish! I don't mind paying a premium for good food and great service. I have never been to the Phiilpines, but if I do I just may stop by Grace Park.

ourfamilyworld said...

The food looks delicious and the place is cozy. The beef belly is mouth watering.

papaleng said...

The place suits my taste. And the foods sounds dely . O like to try that Muscovado Beef + what you've recommended the burger. Thanks for giving us insight about the price.

Pauline C. said...

The food looks so good! What a wonderful place to spend time with the family.

Elizabeth O. said...

The photos made me hungry. The beef belly looks so juicy and the choco lava is so tempting.

Jessica Simms said...

i'm a foodie at heart so I wouldn't mind spending $18 for a hearty meal, especially if it looks delicious like this!

Bonnie Gowen said...

I really want that OMG Burger! Looks really good. Looks like a great place place to eat.

Lynndee said...

I would love to have the Chocolate Lava Pastillas. Me and my sweet tooth. Bet it is divine! I hope we get to check the place out when we visit Manila.

Chubskulit Rose said...

With those delicious looking food, no wonder it gets packed with people. Thanks for the tips.

spiffykerms said...

OMG so much good food! I want to dive right into it all haha.Yum.

Fred Hawson said...

Thank you for this recommendation. I just realized I have not been to any Margarita Fores restaurant! I wonder where Grace Park comes from? Is it from the district in Caloocan City?

Tiffany Yong W.T. said...

I think this is more of a special occasion meal for me as compared to the daily meal. Might consider trying if I visit manila...

Kisa Johnson said...

Looks like a lovely place and wow, the food looks delicious! Thank you for making me hungry!

Uplifting Families said...

The food looks so good. I had lunch about and hour ago and I'm still hungry especially after seeing the hamburger.

Paula Schuck said...

OMG, the OMG burger is calling my name! I am a huge fan of burgers and this looks like a bite of heaven.

CourtneyLynne said...

Omg this restaurant looks fabulous chic & yummy! Wish I was a tad bit closer to try it out for myself!

Ann B said...

The food at the Grace Park restaurant looks so delicious. I will have to try it the next time i am in the area.

Kelly Hutchinson said...

You had me at Truffle and Organic but that burger is so tempting! This is a foodies paradise!

Louise Banta said...

If there's something that would invite me to try a new restaurant, it's usually the ambiance or interiors. And for this, I'm convinced to try them out. I love vintage vibes so this is a thumbs up for me. Though I guess I'll have to schedule my visit. The food you have ordered looks delicious but I might try the beef belly and their other offerings. I'll tag you when I visit the place. :)

Sin Yee said...

It is really mouth-watering. Thanks for sharing. Hope to try it one day

MELISASource said...

Oh wow this place looks and sounds amazing! I would really love to visit there one day!

Fernando Lachica said...

The food looks good and presentable! I think this place have a lot to offer when it comes to variety of cuisines. Well, really amazing to dine like this one.

Franc said...

From the food to the ambiance, I can see why this place is among your favorites. They have a very inviting atmosphere and really great food.

Raine Pal said...

What I like about the place, it is so unique. From the interior design of the place to the food preparation---it is so elegant.

Stephanie said...

The food sounds and looks amazing! I'd have to go with a large group that'd like to share plates so I can taste it all. :) Thanks for sharing!

theresa said...

The OMG Burger and the Beef belly looks so sinful yet from the photo looks so heavenly and insanely delicious. Hahaha..

Jason P. said...

My goodness everything looks so freakin amazing!! Must visit here soon!! :)

Karen said...

The place looks so cozy and unique. May I know the house specialty?

jaime lacson said...

I would like to taste that fab Burger :v Yummy!

Shiny Bliss Ortilano said...

drools! The food looks so enticing and the interiors are excellent too. I would love to pay a visit.

Marielle Altenor said...

Grace Park's food looks so delicious! I can see why it would be hard to get in with such a amazing food!

Albert, N. said...

The food looks totally delicious but you made me curious about their wine.

Franc said...

The food here looks so inviting that makes you want to visit them and try it out.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

I've seen Grace Park when we ate at Bizu! The food is mouthwatering! Sana maligaw ulit ako sa Rockwell and I'll tyr that resto.

Millie Manahan said...

I love contemporary yet sophisticated interiors talaga. ;) I want to try their muscovado belly and OMG burger!! :) It's been awhile since I last visited Rockwell... I might need a map na going there hehehe.;) Hope to see you, soon!

ling tan said...

This looks like a pretty amazing restaurant - the food looks great, the menu sounds interesting, the ambience laid back in a chic way too. If I visit Manila anytime soon, I will pay this restaurant a visit.

Meikah Ybañez-Delid said...

Oh it sure sounds interesting! Now, I have a new resto to check out, Yey, happy! :-D

Sunshine Kelly said...

OOO and aaa over the OMG Burger is a must have. The food looks delicious and portion are quite decent also.

Melanie said...

Those dishes look killer. Love the ambiance and decor. Adding this to our list of places to visit!

Yona Williams said...

The presentation of the meals is very nice, but for me, I would probably be skipping dinner and going straight for a slice of Lemon Walnut Pie. I really like the interior and atmosphere of the restaurant.

Erin said...

Well that all looks pretty much amazing! LOL! I'm so hungry now!

Gabriel said...

I think the biggest thing I miss about living in a city is the food choices. I love cooking, but having a lot of options to eat out is really nice also.

Russ R. said...

LING TAN
Do let me know if and when you're in Manila; I'd love to show you around.

Mommy Peach said...

The Fetuccine with Truffle cream looks fantastic!

Joely Smith said...

This looks like my kind of place! LOVE the decor and OMG that food! I would get so fat eating here! What a nice post - I love seeing things I won't ever get to see in person.

Sharon Ruggieri said...

Lunch on a weekday...got it. I have a place nearby that I love to eat cuz its got great food, but my, oh my...it is girly too!

Michelle Hwee said...

Wow this looks great! Love the decor and everything about it :) Wish I was closer to experience it!

Misty Battle said...

Oh my goodness. Looks so yummy!

Teresa said...

The decor is fabulous in this restaurant. The food looks great too!

Heather Jones said...

I've never seen egg cooked in with pasta like that, it looks interesting. I love places that make me want to keep coming back for more.

Michelle Martinka said...

What amazing dishes! I love when food is beautiful and rustic looking! What a fabulous place!

Kendra Williams said...

That burger looks great! I love small restaurants like this!

Patty | MrsC said...

A friend treated me to lunch at Grace Park for my birthday a few months ago. OMG that truffle pasta is still on my mind!!! It's really so yummy.

mykidsguide said...

The food looks really good and I love how they were plated, The fettuccine truffle cream looks so delicious.

Janice Lim said...

Oh my gosh. You had me at Fettuccine with Truffle and Organic Egg. Drooling!

Sophie said...

So much goodness! I am going to pin this place so that I am sure to make it the next time I pass through.

Sam said...

I love the look and feel of this restaurant! Especially that it's on the organic side! I wanna try it soon!

carlo camilo valenzona said...

Carlo: Its a very interesting place. chic and sophisticated. I would love to hang out here and open my Tinder :-)

April and the City said...

800pesos seems reasonable. Gosh, haven't been to Rockwell for almost 2 years now! I'm sure a lot has changed already.

Desafio InTheCity said...

It looks like a great place to have a meal when visiting Manila. Great Food!

Jhoveleen said...

These foods make me hungry. I can't wait to indulge myself eating foods like these without preparing by myself. Oh, I miss my native land.